(Reuters) -NASA on Monday slashed the number of astronaut missions on Boeing's Starliner contract and said the spacecraft's next mission to the International Space Station will fly without a crew, ...
NASA has officially classified the Boeing Starliner mission as a Type A mishap — the agency’s most serious incident category.
KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla. — A new report commissioned by NASA says the crewed test flight of Boeing’s Starliner spacecraft could have ended with a disaster comparable to the Space Shuttle Challenger ...
NASA continues to work through the problems found during Starliner’s beleaguered first crewed mission in 2024.
NASA will offer live coverage of prelaunch and launch events for the Boeing Crew Flight Test, transporting NASA astronauts ...
Boeing's infamous Starliner spacecraft could launch again in 2026 – but this time with no humans on board. NASA announced that it is working with Boeing toward an uncrewed launch of the Starliner ...
NASA and Boeing are also reducing the number of astronaut flights Boeing's Starliner will fly to the International Space Station. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate ...
An independent review of the first — and so far, only — piloted flight of Boeing's troubled Starliner spacecraft concluded that the test represented a potentially life-threatening "Type A" mishap ...
In 2014, NASA awarded Boeing's Starliner a contract to fly astronauts to and from the International Space Station (ISS). But after some technical issues during Starliner's 2024 crewed test flight, the ...
Uncertainty surrounds Boeing's Starliner-1 mission as NASA reviews technical issues from the 2024 Crew Flight Test. Uncrewed cargo flight expected.
ORLANDO, Fla. - NASA on Thursday formally classified Boeing’s first crewed Boeing CST-100 Starliner test flight as a "Type A mishap," the agency’s highest-level designation for incidents that could ...