A South Korean man tending a family grave is suspected of sparking one of the ‘unprecedented’ wildfires that ravaged the ...
South Korean authorities have contained the main blazes in the country's largest forest fire on record, a minister said on ...
Officials say the most destructive wildfires ever to hit South Korea are almost contained. The government's announcement ...
A combination of an aging society and a reliance on temporary workers meant older people were disproportionately on the ...
A massive wildfire crisis has been raging in South Korea’s southeastern regions since last week, destroying thousands of ...
Firefighters in South Korea were able to extinguish all but one wildfire after they received help from rainfall Thursday. The ...
4h
Mid-Day on MSNBTS Jin serves free meals to South Korea wildfire victimsAfter BTS members J-hope, Suga, and Jungkook extended financial aid to South Korea’s wildfire victims, the eldest member, Jin ...
The Independent on MSN4d
South Korean police plan to question man on suspicion of accidentally starting wildfireSouth Korean police plan to question a 56-year-old man on suspicion of starting at least one of the wildfires that recently ...
Five U.S. Army helicopters slung with firefighting gear pitched in this week to help curb the worst wildfires in South ...
Pope Francis has expressed his sorrow for the victims of the devastating wildfires in South Korea, which killed 28 people and ...
The multiple fires, which left 30 people dead and thousands of structures – including a centuries-old Buddhist temple - destroyed, were described as unprecedented in South Korea. Police said the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results